1. Accent furniture serves two main functions: add extra storage and enhance the decor.
2. Small details such as beveled glass doors, hand-carved accents, and ornate drawer pulls lend accent pieces a distinctive style.
3. In the past, solid wood was
preferred over veneers. Due to recent manufacturing
advances, however, models made of a combination of solid wood and veneers are substantially sturdier than, and just as beautiful as, those made of solid wood alone.
4. A handsome curio or china cabinet is an ideal way to not only store and protect your treasured flatware but also to display it for all to see.
5. Do you need to fit more than a table and chairs in your dining room? Buffets, credenzas, and more are fitted with adjustable shelves and drawers, many of which are divided for silverware storage.
6. Don't worry about matching your dining table to any accents in the room, but do look for unifying elements so that individual pieces complement each other.
7. The gorgeous, hand-crafted details in our accents ensure you'll enjoy your furniture for many years and many meals to come.