1. Enjoy a quick bite or a leisurely cup of tea and marvel at the style and functionality of your dinette set. In contrast to formal dining sets, which are suitable for occasional use, dinette sets are ideal for everyday use.
2. Think outside the box-, or rectangle-, or round-shaped table mindset, and use your dinette set for something other than dining. Start an art project, hold a study session, or work from home at the comfort of your own dinette set.
3. Not sure which style is right for your home? You've got plenty of style options with our selection of dinette sets. Peruse our assortment of traditional, contemporary, and country styles to enhance your dining area.
4. Traditional-style dinette sets often feature ornate details such as carved or scrolled legs and etched-design tabletops. Medium to dark wood finishes, such as cherry and mahogany, are signature of traditional pieces as well.
5. Add a dash of modern chic to your decor with a contemporary dinette set. Clean lines and simple, understated detail comprise the contemporary look. Modern dinette sets range in palette from white and light wood finishes to black and dark wood finishes.
6. A cozy 2-person dinette set is perfect for coffee with a friend, whereas a 4-person or 6-person dinette set accommodates a small group - just right for a round of cards or an evening of appetizers and drinks. Table lengths range from 42 inches and under to 71 inches and up; table top materials include glass, laminate, or wood.