1. The only problem with our drop leaf dining tables is the heightened possibility of a non-stop stream of drop-in guests. Initially, they'll come to ooh and aah at the solid construction and fine craftsmanship. Next it will be the space-saving features. And finally they'll coo over the versatility of your drop-dead gorgeous new drop leaf dining table.
2. But first, you might want to fill them in the basics of your drop leaf dining table. You'll explain that it has a fixed section in the center and a hinged leaf on either side that can be folded or "dropped" down.
3. Then, as you mix the first round of cocktails, you'll tell your guest that while your table is a round dining table with a leaf, there are also rectangular drop leaf dining tables that are just as space-savvy.
4. So, you'll find yourself fixing a little something to snack on while discussing the handy butterfly leaf dining tables whose extensions simply fold away into the table itself when you're not using them.
5. And, just before you put your latest inspired chicken concoction into the oven, you'll find yourself demonstrating how your round drop leaf dining table quickly transforms from a cozy four-seater to a smart rectangular table for two in seconds.
6. Of course, your guest will gush over your grand mahogany finish, and you'll casually note that drop leaf tables come in a wide variety of finishes designed to suit just about any dining room style while still saving space.
7. Your guest will probably comment on your solid wood construction, and handsome traditional decor. And, in between tossing the salad and setting the table, you'll note that drop leaf tables in fact come in modern, contemporary, and traditional designs.
8. And then those chairs! They're one subject that neither you nor your guests will be eager to drop. Drop leaf dining table sets come with matching chairs for a ready-to-enjoy look that's simply effortless.
9. But, by the time you finish chatting about your drop-dead gorgeous drop leaf table, you'll realize it's dinnertime and you've got two unexpected eaters at your table. Fret not! Your drop leaf table will work its magic and….
10. Voila! You unfold your extra leaves to add two extra two seats and your drop leaf table will have worked its magic. You'll smile, knowing that unexpected eaters, nosey neighbors, and those surprise visits from your extended family will never upset your dining room ritual again.