1. Folding dining chairs come in a variety of materials: wood, a common component in rooms with a warm, welcoming atmosphere, and metal and plastic, both of which are durable and easy to clean. Whichever material you choose, each piece in our selection collapses for discreet storage.
2. Lightweight and portable, plastic tables are perfect for enjoying cocktails, conversation, and card games. Add chairs with contoured seats and backs for support and comfort.
3. If you plan to dine both indoors and out, consider our selection featuring powder-coated, steel-frame construction and easy-to-clean, weather-resistant plastic.
4. Small models make it easy to dine and entertain in tight spaces, such as apartments, dorm rooms, and studios. When you're done, simply tuck in the legs and stow.
5. The classic steel folding chair gets a dose of comfort when topped with a padded seat cushion. Perfect for providing extra seating for unexpected guests or family gatherings, this style typically features easy-to-clean, leather-like vinyl upholstery and non-marring legs to protect your floors.
6. Don't think this humble household workhorse is just for eating--it's also convenient for a round of poker, board games, crafts, and other activities. By having an additional table and several extra chairs around, you'll be ready for anything--be it feast or tournament. Best of all, the signature design makes the trip from closet to game room or kitchen quick and easy.
7. Perfect for any occasion, wood is classic and versatile enough to work in both contemporary and traditional spaces. A variety of rich, warm finishes are available. Look for vinyl inset tops for quick and easy maintenance.
8. Think outside the square. We offer plenty of round options for use in homes, offices, churches, schools, and anywhere you need extra seating. You can expect a variety of low-maintenance, long-lasting materials, including polypropylene, melamine, and particle board, in a rainbow of colors. Steel legs provide strong, durable support.
9. Models with expandable features come in handy when hosting holiday gatherings or large dinner parties. We offer convertible models that transform into console, game, or dining tables, all with a simple pull of the ends and a flip of the top. Leaves can also be inserted.
10. Upholstered seats offer the most comfort. You'll discover a variety of seat materials, including vinyl, wood, plastic, and soft, plush fabric, to suit any taste. Once you've selected the perfect dining furniture, fold it up, tuck it away, and start planning your next party.