1. Now that you've decided a glass dining room table is the right fit for you, the next step is to figure out the right fit for your room. Decide where you'll be using it. For an eat-in kitchen, a casual glass top dining table is perfect for a quick meal. If you're looking for a centerpiece for your dining room, a more formal glass dining table may be a better fit.
2. Pick a glass dining table that matches your purpose. Whether you're planning to use it indoors or out on the patio, a glass dining table is a solid solution. For outdoor use, a glass top bistro table can be a perfect all-weather solution.
3. Figuring out the size of your dining room is the first step toward making sure the size of your table fits the size of your room. Pull out your tape measure and get to know the room your new glass dining table and chairs will be moving into.
4. Next, take a head count. Will you be serving an intimate dinner for two or a family-style feast? The number of people who regularly eat at your glass dining room table are a determining factor in its size, as well as the number of chairs you'll need. If you think you might have a few extra guests, check out an extendable glass dining table.
5. A glass dining table top offers a variety of shapes so you can choose what's right for you. If you want to take a seat at the head of the table, a rectangular glass dining table is a good bet. Alternately, a space-saving oval or round glass dining table will keep conversation flowing and ensure your guests enjoy a theater-in-the-round-style dining experience.
6. Glass dining tables can fit a wide-range of styles and decors. Since you'll be able to see what's underneath, make sure to choose a style that meshes with the rest of your home. A metal base for your glass dining table offers a more modern appearance, while a glass dining table stabilized by a sturdy, wooden base gives a more traditional feel.
7. If you want to shop for glass dining tables and chairs separately, you'll have the option to mix and match until you find the perfect mates. Or you can simplify the shopping process by purchasing one of our many coordinated glass dining table sets. The choice is up to you.