1. Gather round, it's time to sup in style. If you're looking to create an intimate and cozy meal, then a round dining table is a reliable bet. Round dining room tables create a sense of togetherness that's great for joining your family and friends.
2. Cozy yet contemporary, a round glass dining table will add an air of chic sophistication to your dining room decor. Glass dining tables are easy to clean, and even easier to coordinate.
3. Your gourmet goodies are fit for a queen, so why not put them on the pedestal they deserve? A round pedestal dining table gives you lots of legroom with a hint of hidden design flair. Check out our wide range of perfectly precious pedestal tables and your guests will enjoy a truly regal repast.
4. Occam's razor is right on the money when it comes to dining table sets: the simplest solution truly is the one that requires no thought. Coordinated and chic, a round dining table set relieves you of the burden of mixing and matching chairs so you can concentrate on the magic of your next meal.
5. Not quite for knights any more, a large round dining table is ideal for gathering your friends and extended family. Whether you're looking to host a decadent dinner party or you're stuck entertaining the extended family, large round dining tables offer extra accommodation that still preserves intimacy.
6. Beloved by breakfast nooks and craved by kitchen corners, small round dining tables provide an ideal place for casual dining. A small round dining table lets you sneak in a snack, or relax on a late Saturday morning without all the fuss of formal dining.
7. We love wood. There's nothing quite like a wood dining table when it comes to creating a memorable family feast. Our round wood dining tables come in mahogany, maple, oak, and walnut.
8. Make it modern. Whether you're dining on tapas and tacos or a more traditional rump roast, a modern round dining table is a great accent piece in an eclectic home. Modern dining room tables bring a fresh, contemporary feel to any space that's in need of a style infusion.
9. When it comes to dining room tables, it does matter if they're black or white. Black round dining tables and white round dining tables will create a refreshingly simple and clean look. Crisp white and rich black finishes are the perfect accent for an otherwise dowdy dining room.
10. Options, options, everywhere - don't forget to peruse the rest of our round dining room tables for more storage, seating, material, and finish options that will help transform your meals into memorable family moments.